Amateur Radio Victoria is not required by law to have a privacy statement, however it voluntarily makes a commitment to the principles of the privacy legislation.
In doing so it considers the relationship with its members as extremely important and is committed to protecting their privacy.
It collects information about members including:
- Eligibility for membership
- Postal and email addresses
This information is required to
- Assess the eligibility and category of membership
- maintain a proper record of members
- enable the provision of services to members (including a newsletter)
- to generally facilitate the normal operations of Amateur Radio Victoria.
The information is securely stored. It is not shared with third parties except as required by law.
Should you have any concerns or questions about the use of your personal information held by Amateur Radio Victoria, please contact the Secretary